My awesome time at the pool

hotel pool

Photo Credit: guildrl via pixabay

My favorite thing to do is go swimming

You mite think that I am one of those girls that likes doing tricks. Well guess again because you are wrong, I am the kind of girl that just likes to swim and a lot. But it is not just swimming I also like to be with my family while I am swimming. Also I like to show my family members how to swim because some of them don’t really know how to swim.

One day my brother told me to jump to the pool. So what I did was that I went out of the pool and I went really far back then one, two , three and SPLASH! I went really down and I even touched the floor, but then I went right back up. Then my sister wanted to do it too but with me.

I like to go swimming a lot because it is really fun and because you get to meet new friends. Also because your with your family members and you will always see them with happy faces because they are having so much fun. And not like being at the house all bored with frowny faces. Also by going swmming is a great way to stay active and also there are some other ways to stay active. If you don’t really know how to swim that’s okay because you could take swimming lessons.

Here is a link that can give you more information about swimming classes:

http://www.bluebuoy.com/blue-buoy-swim-classes.html