Best Baseball team and players

Photo Credit: Ben+Sam via Compfight cc

Photo Credit: Ben+Sam via Compfight cc

Baseball has been my passion for as long as I can remember. I really love playing baseball. I play baseball almost everyday with my cousins and family.  My favorite team is the Angels of Anaheim. I like the Angels because their stadium and their uniforms. My favorite thing about them is that they have all of my favorite players.

My first favorite player on the Angels is Mike Trout. I think he is one of the best baseball players ever in my opinion. He needs one more home run to get to the 100 home runs in 3 years. Last year Trout was MVP in the All star game but the bad thing is he led the whole Major League in strikeouts in 2014. Here is a link to learn more about Mike Trout.

My last favorite player on the Angels is Albert Pujols.  In his career he has hit 522 home runs The person in first with the all time home runs in their career has 751 home runs. Albert is has good guy. He plays to win every time he gets on that baseball field. He likes to joke  around with other baseball player. One last thing about him is that loves to play the game of baseball. Who is your favorite baseball player? Here is a link to learn more about Albert Pujols.