Helping the Handiecap

One day I got inspired by this girl named Natalie. Natalie is a kind girl who wanted to help people without hands. Some people don’t have arm or legs, but what about hands? Natalie worked for days about the product she was going to invent.

Natalie’s product was a simple plastic hand. You wrap the plastic hand around your wrist, and when you put pressure on the hand by flexing the fingers on the hand bend to pick up an object.

Natalie has inspired me to help people with disabilities,thank you Natalie for helping our community.

4 thoughts on “Helping the Handiecap

1. Yes I actually have. I am currently in Cub Scouts bridging up to Boy Scouts. We help a lot of people with fundraisers and we are recently doing a fundraiser called food drive.

2. Dear tristenv2283,
    I think it’s very cool that you made this post because you got inspired from someone! Natalie does seem like a very nice girl. What I think sometimes is that people who are handicapped don’t really care about it and ignore it. Or and don’t really notice it and they act normal just like other people. I think that Natalie is one of those people and she has a great heart! Nice post!

From Bode
    Shirley’s 6th grade Bode Site