Around the world

If I would go to two countrys I would go to greece and Italy. In Greece I would got to Mykonos,and in Italy I would go to Rome. For each I would go two weeks and learn how to speak Greek. And if I go to Rome I would have to speak Italian. And the the hotel I would stay in Greece is the cavo tagoo holtel. It is about 300 dollars. And in Rome I would stay in cavalieri which costs 205 dollars for a room.

How much money does it take to go to Rome to Mykonos? From Rome to Mykonos it would cost 160 dollars! So at least 2000 dollars to go travel. I also want to go from Mykonos to Athens Acropolis or the Parthenon. I want to learn how the Greeks built,eat,and  how the survived. So at least 3000 dollars I would have to save up. Because I still have to buy food  obviously so yeah 3000 dollars. A cup of coffe cost at least 4.70 euros in Greece. In Rome though it depends what kind of coffe you drinking it goes up to at least 6 euros. :credit Mom and Dad.

What will I study? In Greece I would study architecture,religion,and culture. And in Rome I would study battle strategy,religion,criminals,and if they were,assassins. And if I can I would write a paragraph on how Greece and Rome were simmalr and how were they different. I wanted to stay in Greece or Rome because not only am I learning a lot I’m having a good vacation.

Photo credit malasoca pixabay

Photo credit malasoca pixabay

Second paragraph credit Mom and Dad

pixabay

Photo credit hjorleifur pixabay

Cavo tagoo website http://www.booking.com/hotel/gr/cavo-tagoo-mykonos1.html