The powers out!

Photo credit coral

Photo credit coral

If the power went out and I could not watch tv or play video games a lot would change Because I spend hours watching tv and a little bit playing video games but I would not really mind very much because I like playing football more then watching tv or playing any old video game. Football is really fun because first of all you get freash air and I just love it its so fun because I love running down the Field  and throwing and receiveing the ball.

Playing football is realaxing to me because I mostly play it with my family and it is  fun just to be with my family members and since we dont have a big enough backyard we would go to the park and at the park you have more space to run around with the football. Thats why I would not care if the power did go out.

But if the power went out during night time then I would play with my legos they  are realaxing to me because I dont use instructions sometimes I just build what I see in my mind because you can just be creative. What do you guys do thats realaxing?