Minecraft Hunger Games Part 2

But it was already looted by someone. My hunger bars were going down, I had to find something to eat there were some pigs nearby but I could see a trap next to them. And I had a idea,if I could lure the pigs with a carrot all the way to the trap then “wala” there I have porkchops to eat. But the thing is,I don’t have a carrot. Well I really know were to get one, although maybe I could get one from one the players, but I didn’t really have much time. So I had to think of a quick strategy, so I looked at my surroundings…lets see..player nearby plus flat-walled mountain, and a worn down but still working diamond shovel on the grassy ground. I got an idea, so if the player is by that flat walled mountain well I quickly get a head start on running but then while running I’ll grab the diamond shovel and Jump onto the flat mountain wall quickly jump off, and SMACK! Right in the face I hit him. You know, this plan might work so I’m gonna cross my fingers that this works so here I go just hoping to not get killed.

END OF PART TWO

Hope you’ve enjoyed part 2        P.S if I get 5 likes for this story I’ll make part 3 🙂