Crystal’s Adventure

Once upon a time, there was a dolphin who was a mix because her father was a wild killer whale and her mom was a blue dolphin.

Hi! My name is Crystal Shellwater and welcome to the inside of my head. Okay now let’s start from the beginning of my life. I was born on October 25th, although here’s the twist my father was a wild killer whale! Anyway, I skipped preschool and went into kindergarten.there I was the new kid. It wasn’t fun. I was always jealous of other kids because they got tons of friends and I just sat there on the benches.

Then when I entered first grade I met new friends their names were Peyton Waternose and Sky Bottlenose. They we’re best friends. They played everywhere together and played everywhere. Sometimes when their moms didn’t let them have sleepovers together they would throw fits. After first grade I had my birthday!!! It was fun now I am in second grade(the writer is in 5th grade) and I love writing its soooo fun! Anyway that’s all  the time  I have to tell you until next time! Bye!

Photo Credit: cseeman via Compfight cc

Photo Credit: cseeman via Compfight cc