alone

http://pixabay.com/en/lion-portrait-animal-portrait-face-617365/

It all started just me siting in the middle of my pack as leader i stood promptly proud of my self when another male lion walked up to me he said I will fight to be the new leader I stepped down from a rock I was resting on and growled he snarled as a replie I jumped on to him and bit his neck he flinched a bit. Then he jumped on me clawing my back i rolled over almost squishing him then got back up jumped on him clawed his neck then jumped off pushing him over. He had blood dripping down his neck I had blood sliding fast down my stomach he got up weakly attacked pinning me to the ground I flinched out of surprise he clawed and clawed then bit me then I knew.. I knew I had no choice but to give up… I whimpered he stepped off of me and said as new leader I say you are not welcome here. Leave.  I could not be live my ears I looked over at my wife and my cub Emma she just stared at me in total deep deep sadness I did the same to her then I looked at my wife crystal she already had a tear dripping down her cheek the male lion said go blion you are not welcome here any more I gave him one last cold stare then got up and walked head dipped down I looked behind me the pack already fading away from sight I spotted a gopher in the grass I went into stealth position snuck in the grass steadily moving forward eyes locked on my victim then when I was close enough I leaped forward and landed both paws on the gophers foot it uttered a low whimper then said PLEASE WAIT DONT EAT ME! Why not I said in a snarling voice the gopher tsk tsked then said you lost against a leadership standoff didn’t you? I mumbled your just making me want to eat you MORE not less. I was just asking you know the gopher said rudely look gopher what’s your point to me your just lunch and a rude little rodent EXUSE ME said the little gopher well SORRY You can’t even catch a gopher! Then I relised the gopher was not under my paw any more it was standing on its hind legs waving good bye and with that he dove head first into a hole surprised I peered into the hole it was pitch black I stuck my paw and  started to touch around the hole i all of a sudden felt a fury creature i tightened my grip around the creature and pulled it out of the hole surprised to see a mouse it squirmed in my paw let me go!! it cried please spare me im practically skin and bones i wouldn’t even fill up a quarter of that large stomach of your’s! So? I’m hungry at least your something to eat around here wait! cried the little mouse i can do a BIG favor for you just spare my life! What is this BIIG favor of yours that you say? you lost against that lion didn’t you? i nodded getting a little annoyed well i know another pack around here the leaders not that hard to beat. trust me he’s so skinny you can’t even tell he HAS a stomach i will take you too that pack… as long as you spare the little me i sighed ok.. but first things first i picked up a piece of old string then tied it around the mouses tail then set her on the ground the mouse grumbled a bit but then set off sniffing and scurrying until a pack came into view here we are.. said the little mouse i looked at the leader everything the mouse said was true he was skinny and frail five teeth lost one of those teeth was one of the main teeth in the front that was longer and sharper than the rest thanks mouse i said no problem said the mouse if i may know whats your name big guy? Blion i replied yours? Skitty and don’t you dare laugh! but i could not help but let out i short little giggle then became serious so you think i can beat this gut i said YES LOOK AT HIM! he so skinny and frail one bite and he’s doowwwnnn! like a earthquake hit him! ok if you say so but i think theres a catch like how did he become leader like this???? Who cares about the past were right here right now and he is weak i tell you! Ok here goes nothing i padded my way over to him and said will you accept a challenge for leadership? He said i would if you’d like but i’ll give you this warning and i hope you listen because i may look weak but there is a secret to it if you’d like a battle and thats what you please im sure you’ll be surprised at the sight you will see he said all proud ya… nice riming buddy he growled fine i accept your leadership challenge lets battle! we circled around each other a few times then i jumped to bite his neck but like a flash of lighting he ran to the other side of me so fast i did not see it coming then a pain shot up through my body he had bit my leg not letting go a low whimper escaped my lips and i fell to the ground fainted. I woke up to the sound of a mouse squeaking in my ears Blion! Wake up Blion! i blinked a few times then got up into sitting Poisson around me i saw dosens of little mice around me staring and whispering i said skitty… who are these mice??…. oh there MY pack except im not there leader. how’d i get here? I asked you fainted out on the battle field he was about to finish you off but thats when i called the rest of these guys and i said you were my friend and we all scattered out there in millions and scared away the lions. Wow thanks but I TOLD YOU THERE WAS A CATCH! did you see how fast that guy was and when when he attacked it was so powerful it knocked ME out come on.. well im so sorry you didn’t find a right match but that proves that to earn a leadership back your gonna have to work hard… i don’t know how to help but i will scout every pack i see… actually Skitty you can help… how? She asked confused im a tiny little mouse! I would like it if you came on my journey to find a pack Skitty… she stood there silent a moment then nodded i would love to go along with you! the other mice clapped and cheered. For a second i forgot they were even there! i thought me and Skitty started our journey the next morning we started walking away from both of our homes i was walking at a normal pace humming to my self until i heard hard breathing Skitty? i asked can you mind to slow down here! she said breathlessly  huh? i said frowning you don’t get it do you? IM A LITTLE MOUSE! I cant keep up with you giant!Oh sorry i said then picked her up by this tail with my mouth then tossed her on my back better? i asked she nodded i started to walk again i spotted a train. Hold on tight to my fur i mean it Skitty if you let go you will be lost out here… she nodded then i felt her tight little grip to my fur i started to run faster then a little faster until i was even with a cart on the train then i leaped i landed in the middle of the wood floor Skitty you still on? I asked i did not feel that grip anymore Skitty!!!! i cried BLION HEEEELLLLP!!!! PLEASE HELP!! I ran over to where i jumped on there was Skitty hanging from one paw at the ledge of the cart she looked up saw that her paw was slipping i acted fast swiped my paw forward her paw let go but as she was falling i grabbed her and lifted her up close one… i said i tried to put her down but she clinged on to me so tight i could not get her off of me so i let her cling on to me until her hands got sore then she fell off with a soft thump to the ground tired she feel asleep in a corner of the train. that night i stared up at the moon thinking… thinking if i will see my wife and Emma ever again… sadness filled my heart then a tear slid down my cheek and landed on the floor i slumped over to the corner with Skitty and lied down then i relised Skitty was the only friend or family i had left…….. In the morning i woke up to the sound of the trains loud HONNK HONNK! the train had stopped at a station i read the station sine that said we moved from Africa to California Skitty wake up!I said Skitty woke up with a yawn she read the sign too really were in California!? You bet i said we jumped out of the train car and moved out of the station until we heard people screaming A LION AHHHHH!! HELP CALL THE POLICE THE ZOO!! i was confused i would not hurt any of these people at all… thats when a truck pulled up and on the truck it said Local Zoo then i felt something hit my stomach all of a sudden i felt really sleepy my last words to say before a passed out Skitty hold on.. too… my fur… ZZZzzzz i woke up in a class sort of thing it had trees and dens and Other Lions!?!?! just as i had told skitty too she was clung to my fur i sat up. Skitty let go and i looked around other lions stared at me then i spotted the leader i did not feel like battling much right now so i just stared at him hello the leader said it looks like you got dinner sitting by you on the ground he smirked what no! then why do you have a mouse by you!!?? Because she’s my friend! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! he laughed nice one pal now give it to me as lunch NO i replied he shot me a cold stare but then said HEY stay away from my pack bud k? Where else is there to go i said angerly i know a way out he replied up that latter and through the vent got it? i didn’t even answer i climbed up the ladder wich was hard because i had to work really hard to get to the top with out falling off Skitty had no problem she climbed up swiftly and waited for me then there was the air vent i had to squeeze through but all Skitty had to do was skim through it all finally we came out of the air vent and i started to remember my wife and kid Emma then i relised Skitty i said yes? she replied i know how i can get leader back and my wife and kid… How? She asked i just have to beat the leader that beat me! WHOA buddy its not THAT easy! Sure it is i said i just ride the train back home beat him and get everything back! ok… we heard the train.. i tossed Skitty on my back and ran this time hold on! i said she nodded and clutched even harder i leaped we had made it i was in the cart so tired i fell asleep…. in the morning we were back in Africa i put Skitty on my back and ran into the savana then my pack came  into view i set Skitty down and walked over the leader was still there standing on my rock as proud as i was when i had leader  i walked until i reached him he looked surprised I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU YOU WERE BANNED FROM HERE! Yes BUT you never said i couldn’t come back to fight for my- yes i accept your challenge he said interrupting me so we circled around each other until i jumped bit him in the neck and he fainted!? he was sound asleep snoring uhh.. i said but then i relised that meant i… i… i… WON YIPEEE!!!!! my wife ran over and kissed me then my Emma came over and hugged me then Skitty i had gotten my family back…

The End