Technology In Times Of Disaster

When disaster hits, it’s always a scary time. Even for the people not in the disaster! Especially if they realize a loved one is caught in the disaster. Present day technology can help with disasters quite a bit.

(This applys to all disasters) See if a loved one, (In disaster) manages to reach a connection, they will most likely call family OR call for help if they or someone else needs it. If they manage to reach their loved ones, it lifts a HUGE weight off all their chests, Loved ones in the disaster and all the people managing to get the call! With the person in the disaster now knows that, A: People know that their OK and alive. B: If they need help, they will get it real soon! And the person receiving the call now knows A: Their loved one is currently okay! B: Their loved one is making it out safely from the disaster.

Even if the loved one or whoever doesn’t have good technology at the time, cause hey it is a disaster, lots of things do get destroyed or ruined. But, still anything during a disaster can and will help!

One thought on “Technology In Times Of Disaster

1. Hi Daniela,

My name is Milly. I’m am about to finish year 4. I live in Australia.

I really like your post about Technology In Disasters. It is very persuasive. Now we have only got to figure out a way to get technology over to places where there have been disasters.

If you would like to have a look at my blog here is the web address. http://moocow1.global2.vic.edu.au

Keep posting fantastic posts,
    Milly