Stop Hunger Now! For, Raise Your Voice! =)

Today was when I helped stop hunger.    Date that it happened, 11/1/13

So, while I was eating breakfast, and while my dad was cooking breakfast, my mom got a call from Trinity. The call said, “Go to Trinity today to stop world hunger!” So my mom agreed to take me over there with dad, while I was watching, Teen Titans Go! If was a bit confusing, about the deal mom made, but I guess I was in a better mood, because I didn’t say anything, to focused on the show! The point I realized we were at Trinity I said, “Why are we at Trinity?” Like I said to, we attend to many helping events for me in November. I kinda do a lot ‘o stuff. Then after the 5 minutes drive, we went inside the Fellowship Hall. When we got there, we got there before it started. So we waited for the intermission to end, plus, I didn’t have anything, to play with at all. So I just ran around the place and counted how long my steps took. Then finally someone said, “Welcome!” I knew it was the start of the event. We started after they announced the rules. When we started, we had 4 stations. One was the rice scooper, one veggie packs, one holding a bag, and one as a bag collecter.  I even worked with the boss! Every ten thousand rice bags or rice, they hit a gong. We also rotated every 30 minutes. I even hit the 70 thousand mark at the gong! The gong was hit 10 times (= For each batches of 10,00o rice =) My hand hurt, but I didn’t care. My BFF Lucas even came! We felt like a lucky clover landed on us. “Hi Bro! ” We said to a each other. We talked about mine craft and how lucky he has a 3DS. Then, after loads of work, we made the 100,000. They had the last part speech about what we did. Afterwards the BFF parents talked to each other and I talked to Lucas. When it was time to go, we waved to each other. Afterward, we talked, while I had my 3DS, and playing on it, and had yummy lunch.

Today was fun and enjoyable. With that, I did lots of other stuff that day.

But that’s another blog. 🙂

The End

(= for now=)

3 thoughts on “Stop Hunger Now! For, Raise Your Voice! =)

• This is a great story Spencer! You and your family did an amazing thing that day. I think many more people should help any more ways to stop hunger.

1. Spencer,
    What a great post! I have flipped this to the One World Our World magazine on the student blogging challenge sidebar.

PS It would be easier to read if you added some paragraphs.