Should Kids Skateboard Anywhere They Want?

Should kids be allowed to skateboard anywhere they want? I think that kids should be allowed to skateboard wherever they want. I always see people getting places on skateboards, and longboards, and penny boards and a lot of different stuff. I also get to places on my skateboard. I go to the store sometimes or when our family goes out I take my skateboard.

Skateboarding can cause no pollution in the air like gasoline does to the air. You can get to places and also getting a good exercise. You get a exercise when you push your legs get tired sometimes, that means that you’re exercising. And about the gasoline you can get diesel gas, but it’s expensive.

When you’re mad you can go skateboard and it can be like a stress reliever to you. For me when I get mad or frustrated I skateboard and have fun and I sometimes forget why I’m mad. Just when you don’t land a trick or something don’t go crazy and break your skateboard. You kind of forget how hard life is going on you, if it even is going hard on you.

You can make friends with skateboarding and when you make your new friends you can talk about skateboarding and other stuff. Meeting new people is good because you need become a part of your society. Also you can learn your angles like 180 degrees or 360 flips and more stuff like that. You can also go with your new friends and get a good exercise by going to the skatepark with them.

People should be allowed to skateboard in public places and wherever they want. If our community or society started using skateboards for transportation the air would be cleaner. There wouldn’t be a lot of cars on the road. People would be getting exercise and stronger legs. Maybe everyday or sometimes you should ride your skateboard to school so you won’t be polluting the air with gasoline and chemicals that the gasoline has. And like I said earlier you get good exercise in the morning. I want you to start using skateboard in your community for transportation.