If I Were 18 …

If I were 18 and if I had 3 weeks off for a break I will travel the world. I’ll go to Iran and Russia then Cuba. To visit family that I never met before that lives in Iran. First I will pay for the ticket a week before I go. The plane ticket will cost $1200 each person for a plane ride to Iran. It will cost $2800 for a ride to Russia. The plane ride for Cuba will cost $2000. I will pack cloth, Backpack, Phone, Luggage. I will go with my family Father, Mother, Brother, 2 Dogs. I will go to Iran first. My father knows how to speak farsi so he’s going to help us out a little bit. My budget for Iran is $4000. I’m going to buy a souvenir and Take a family photo but, first i’m going to go to  a hotel called the Persian Evin Hotel for a week witch cost $600 for 4 rooms. That means I have $3400 left. The souvenir that i’m going to get is the Persian carpets that are $2000. That means I have $1400. It’s been 4 days and I want to do something that involves with action. I was thinking to go ziplining with my family for 2 hours. The ziplining cost $300 for the whole family. It’s time to go to Russia. My budget for Russian is $3400. The price was $3000 but I still have $400 dollars from Iran. The plane ride was 4 hours long. My family are going to the Russian Museum, After we found a hotel. The Hotel Metropol Moscow witch cost $2000 for 4 people room. That means I have $1400 left. We went to the 5 star restaurant called Bolshoy. Were going to sky dive at Aerograd Kolomna witch cost $1200 for everyone. Its Cuba Time! My mom know how to speak spanish she is also going to help us out. My budget is $4200 (Plus money from Russia). It took 2 days to find a hotel The Cayo Largo because we landed in the other side of Cuba. We rented a Honda Odyssey 2004 to in for a night. My dad was sleeping in the trunk. My mom is sleeping on the passenger seat. My brother is sleeping behind my mom. I sleep on the other side of my brother. The hotel cost $3000 for 4 rooms. After couple day we got bored so we desided to go scuba diving. As we went down I saw a Clown fish and a jelly fish. My brother saw a turtle and a clam. Mom saw a dolphin and shrimp. Dad saw a lobster and a whale shark. It’s time to go home. I had an amazing adventure traveling the world with my family. There are stuff I did’nt know exist.

*How much total money did I bring to the trip?