No Electricity

Photo credit:DavidA.

Photo credit:David

If the power was out then, I have no Idea what to do about it. So I’d rather read my diary of the wimpy kid book and let my dad do the work! But how will the candles work if I need power. Well, I geuss I’m going to have to do something else sence I finnished all the book series so, I well just play a family game. So I just start to feel bord now for the family game were so I just layed down. But then, I saw the cable wires ripped in the streets!

So I called the men and they said they were going to fix the problem. I got so that We would not be able to do things that need electricity! When I looked at the window they were fixing the cable wires with wierd thqings. So I called them and told them If  how many day or weeks is it going to take. And they said it was going to take 10 weeks!

At least it was so bad after all I mean, 10 weeks thats not a bummer. Its been so long for now, I guess it was a bad idea to ask because, why, why does this have to happen to me. I never did nothing!! Well I geuss it was ten weeks and theres still no light after all! Well