Zipping Through The Line

My favorite thing to do is Zip lining.

The thing why I like to zip line is because ever since I was toddler I always wanted to fly (besides a plane). Zip lining is like flying but with a line. The great thing about zip lining is the view of the mountains and how high you are. It’s a great and fun way to overcome the fear of heights. It makes me feel brave like flying like a bird.

Its a great way to interact and gets you closer to nature because zip lining is a mountain sport. It’s a sport where there is no motor,oil, and gas. It’s common in South America. I’m going to tell you the first time I zip lined. I went to a zip lining at Skull Canyon in Corona. It was a beautiful day. It was blue sky at noon when we got there.

I was going to zip line with my brother Brandon. I got ready with the equipment that we need to zip line. We hiked up to the top of mountain which took 10 minutes. When I went through the first line I panicked. I panicked so much I yelled out “I am Groot” because Groot is a tree and when I panic I stay straight and yell out.The people with me laughed like crazy. After the first line I said to myself “It wasn’t so bad it was fun”. Then I rode 5 other Zip lines.

Photo Credit: sebadelval Via pixabay

Photo Credit: sebadelval
Via pixabay

I if you want to learn fun facts about zip lining click the link right here:

Zip Lining Facts

If you have zip lined, tell me what zip line place you have been to and write a story about it?